Open AMR File
AMR file extension is used by
These are several application that can open AMR files and convert them into into more common formats that are supported by mainstream audio players like WinAMP or Windows Media Player. These programs include: Mobile ARM converter, AMR2WAV and RetroCode.
Open AMR File on Windows Operating System
- Find a AMR file in question in Windows OS File Explorer and double click on it to launch the correpsonding application.
- If a AMR file is not opened in an application and you instead get a "Windows can't open a file" error message you should try looking for an application which can open the file in question.
- If you know the application which can open AMR file then run it and see if there is a File->Open main menu option in the application.
- If you don't know the application which can open AMR file then try to search for "AMR wiki", "application to open AMR file" or "open AMR file" queries in the search engine you like.
- Install the application you found and check if it can open AMR file
Rate AMR file page: 4/5 based on 19 ratings
Populating this website with information and maintaining it is an ongoing process. We always welcome feedback and questions that can be submitted by visiting Contact Us page. However since there are many users visiting this website and because our team is quite small we may not be able to follow up personally on every request. Thank you for your understanding.
For more general information about how to open AMR files, file extension amr and registry you can read one of the following articles:
- Windows registry - Windows registry is included in modern Windows operating systems to replace the older INI files which also contained system configuration. Let's concentrate on the structure and purpose of Windows System Registry, review some possible attacks to it and ways to avoid them...
- Folders, files and paths - Files are the entries or information stored on your computer. These are represented by binary coding and written on the tracks on a disk. Files are often represented by distinct icons, a normal practice done by Microsoft with their products including system files for their series of operating systems...
- What are file extensions? - File extensions are unnoticed yet are very crucial parts of the computer world. But many are still unaware of the basic foundation and principles behind the remarkable wonders of computers...